Us

Us

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Planning to travel!

So things are heating up here! With the news of our travel dates we are in full travel mode preparation. I spent all day yesterday emailing back and forth with the travel agency to work out details for our plane tickets. We have to use an agency since Garrick does not have a US passport number yet. They are still not locked in so please pray we will get something that works well for us.

As far as money goes, we are still gathering funds. We will have to pay for all our hotels and in-country flights this week. I learned yesterday that we may not be able to use our hotel points as they have blacked out the week we are supposed to be at our Marriott hotel. This is now an extra $2000 we were not expecting to have to pay out of pocket since we planned on using all our points. So I'll be on the phone with them today trying to see if something can open up for us. It's all very stressful stuff.

God has worked everything out perfectly so far and I have to let go of my tendency to want to control every detail. It is hard for me to do this since I spend my days making plans, writing up lists and calculating outcomes. Being a nurse, I am constantly looking at the clock determining what I need to do next. I'm just hardwired that way.
The Lord continues to be gracious to me by giving me opportunities to grow =)

Please continue to pray for us that all the little details will come together accordingly. We are so excited to go get our son. This time next month we will be home with all THREE of our children!

No comments:

Post a Comment