Us

Us

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Give Reviving

Though Garrick lives at Maria's Big House Of Hope we are not allowed to contact them directly to request any updates or information.  Any updates we get on him can only come from China's Welfare department and given to our agency to pass along to us. We get one update every 4 months. I know that sounds crazy but it is what it is and there is no fighting it.

I usually look at Show Hope's facebook page everyday just to check and see if they have posted an update of the kids at Maria's. I scour the pictures looking for the face that I know and love. There had been no pictures of Garrick since Easter. Then today I saw 3 new ones of him at one of the children's birthday parties!



  They were posted last week and I missed them! How did that happen? The only reason I can come up with is that God in his goodness and mercy knew that I would need them THIS week. He knew this week I would be worn and weary, sad, and weak. He knows my heart. He is a good and loving father and continues to bless and restore my soul.

Father for Thy, promised blessing,
Still we plead before Thy throne
For the times of, sweet refreshing,
Which can come from Thee alone
Blessed earnests, Thou hast given,
But in these we would not rest
Blessings still with, Thee are hidden,
Pour them forth and make us blest!

Let no people be forgotten,
Let Thy showers on all descend
That in one loud blessed anthem,
Millions may in triumph blend
Give reviving, give refreshing,
Give the looked-for Jubilee
To Thyself may, crowds be pressing,
Bringing glory unto Thee

No comments:

Post a Comment